Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||American physicist: long-term resident aliens who Earth
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1American physicist: long-term resident aliens who Earth Empty American physicist: long-term resident aliens who Earth Thu May 30, 2013 6:39 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
American physicist: long-term resident aliens who Earth Untitl10According to the U.S. life science website reported that the U.S. 75-year-old physicist Stanton Friedman ‧ (Stanton Friedman) claimed that he was convinced that aliens visited Earth, and the alien creatures on Earth stays very long. Friedman pointed out that the existence of aliens is not surprising that many people believe that the real existence of UFO and aliens. The physicist not what people imagine wearing a helmet Sikkim crazy UFO fan, he was a master's degree in nuclear physics, the world's top airlines in the aerospace rocket fuel research for decades.

According to People reports, with Friedman and several other senior scientists believe the existence of aliens, but this was not sufficient evidence to confirm this. Former NASA "Apollo" ‧ astronaut Edgar Mitchell (Edgar Mitchell) and Friedman same view, he believes the U.S. government UFO and extraterrestrial life events were covered up. He admitted that while working at NASA did not see any UFO, but he believes that in 1947 the town of Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash incident occurred, and that is not the U.S. government alleged crash of the aircraft, but the alien manned spacecraft.

Another UFO believer is a Harvard University physicist John ‧ Mike (John Mack), he used many years exploring for aliens, abductions and other human events and human experiments conducted in-depth study. He pointed out that the majority of UFO extraterrestrial intelligent life are controlled by the flight, this is the most attractive thing, I believe that we are conducting a "cosmic Watergate." Many staff within the U.S. government are aware of at least 1947 Roswell UFO crash, including the town of more than UFO and extraterrestrial spacecraft events.

Friedman said that the current UFO and alien people for the event information is poorly understood mainly two reasons: One reason is that for decades senior government officials were careful to treat all UFO evidence; Another reason is engaged research scientist for the mysterious UFO and alien events are not entirely sure make a diagnosis, they are worried about misjudgments. Currently, Friedman believes that in the near future will be made public UFO secrets.

Friedman said: "I remain optimistic alien exploration, I now (2013) was 75 years old, I believe that in my lifetime, to see the scientists show that humans are not the only intelligent life in the universe. "American physicist: long-term resident aliens who Earth Zrz56002据美国生活科学网站报导,美国75岁物理学家斯坦顿‧弗里德曼(Stanton Friedman)声称,自己确信外星生物曾到访过地球,并且外星生物在地球上停留很长时间。弗里德曼指出,外星人的存在并不奇怪,许多人都相信UFO和外星人的真实存在。这位物理学家并不是人们所想像的头戴锡金头盔的疯狂UFO迷,他获有核物理学硕士学位,在世界多家顶级航太航空公司从事火箭燃料研究数十年。

据人民网报导,弗里德曼和其他几位具有资深科学家坚信外星人的存在,但当前却没有充足证据加以证实。前美国航太总署『阿波罗号』太空人埃德加‧米切尔(Edgar Mitchell)与弗里德曼相同观点,他认为美国政府对UFO和外星生命事件进行了掩盖。他承认在美国航太总署工作期间并未看到任何UFO,但他相信1947年新墨西哥州罗斯威尔镇出现过UFO碰撞事件,并认为失事的并非美国政府所称的飞机,而是外星人驾驶的飞船。

另一位UFO坚信者是美国哈佛大学物理学家约翰‧麦克(John Mack),他用多年时间对外星人探索、劫持人类和人类实验等事件进行深入研究。他指出,多数UFO都是由地外智慧生命操控飞行的,这是最吸引人的事情,我相信我们正在进行一项『宇宙水门事件』。美国政府内部许多工作人员都知道至少有1947年罗斯威尔镇飞碟碰撞在内的多起UFO和外星飞船事件。

弗里德曼称,当前人们对于UFO和外星人事件资讯了解甚少主要是两个原因造成的:一个原因是数十年以来政府高层官员都谨慎对待所有的UFO证据;另一个原因是从事相关研究的科学家对于神秘的UFO和外星人事件没有十足的把握作出诊断,他们担心判断失误。目前,弗里德曼相信在不久的将来UFO的秘密将被公诸于众。

弗里德曼说:『我对外星人探索仍持乐观态度,我今(2013)年75岁,相信在我有生之年,能够看到科学家证实人类并不是宇宙中唯一的智慧生命。』
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com