Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||VINTAGE BRITISH IRON – THE EBAY COLLECTION
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VINTAGE BRITISH IRON – THE EBAY COLLECTION on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:27 am

Admin

Admin

Over the past couple of months I’ve been working with the team at eBay Motors on a series of collaborative projects – you might have already seen the Buying Guides for the Honda CB750the Norton Commandothe Harley-Davidson Sportster and the Ducati Monster – in addition to these guides I’ve been developing a series of motorcycle-specific Collections on eBay Motors. This is theVintage British Iron Collection, it features 23 vintage British motorcycles that I found on eBay Motors over the past 8 weeks.
From a purely personal perspective, I don’t think anyone can beat the old British and American machines. I know a lot of other countries have produced a lot of great motorcycles over the years, but I’m a big fan of the simple, air-cooled engines that leak a little oil, blow a little smoke and need constant attention to keep them running properly. Maybe I’m just a sucker for punishment.
This eBay Collection of vintage British motorcycles contains some real classics, from Vincents to BSAs and Triumphs, Nortons, Ariels, Royal Enfields and even a Matchless – this is a list of motorcycles that’ll keep you up at night (in the garage, with a wrench in your hand, in tears most likely). I’ve been genuinely impressed with the sheer volume and variety of vintage British motorcycles available on eBay and so I put together this Collection of classic bikes that caught my eye. Some of them have already sold but I decided to leave them in the collection to give you an idea of what can be found on the site, over a period of a few weeks or a few months.
Click here to visit the Silodrome eBay Motors Collections.

]

View user profile http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum