Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI Empty BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 1-1
The BMW Interceptor you see pictured above and below is the result of a collaboration between our friends over at Radical Ducati and Max Boxer. With a surname like ‘Boxer’ it’d be absurd for Max to ride anything except a vintage BMW air-head, this is a sentiment he clearly shares, given the fact that he now owns one of the coolest BMW customs we’ve ever come across.
This particular build was inspired by the “Joe Bar Team” motorcycle comics from the 1990s, those of you familiar with the comics will remember the policeman Gege and his JBT Interceptor, which he used to chase the hapless Joe Bar Team motorcyclists around town. This cartoon motorcycle was the inspiration for this Radical Ducati custom and it’s so well put together that if actual police rode them, I’d be tempted to join the dark-side force.
Calling this bike a BMW isn’t entirely accurate as it includes parts from a Laverda (fuel tank), Ducati Monster 900 (rotors and brake pump), Suzuki GSX-R (clutch lever), Ducati Sport Classic (forks) and a Derbi GRP 50 (footlever support). These parts are coupled with an original BMW R80 ST and some bits from a BMW R100RS to create a rather unique looking BMW Interceptor that I’d be quite happy to park in my garage. Or living room.
Click here to ‘Like’ Silodrome on Facebook and never miss another story.
As with all of the bikes we see from Radical Ducati, this one has a parts list longer than I can reasonably include here. If you’d like to scroll through it you can click here, if you’d like to see some other builds from Radical Ducati you can check out the Ducati 900TT, the Pursang, the Cafe Veloce, the 1098 Racer, and this clever Ducati Monster Kit.

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 13

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 2

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 7

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 17

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 6

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 8

BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI 24
BMW INTERCEPTOR BY RADICAL DUCATI BMW-Interceptor]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com