Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Maya 3D Tutorial Production of "Pirates of the Caribbean"
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maya 3D Tutorial Production of "Pirates of the Caribbean" on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:06 am

Admin

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tutorial ideas:
1 Concept
2 Modeling
3 texture painting
4 lighting and rendering
5 Synthesis and final touches

Hello everybody, here I simply say my work flow, not against explain a particular aspect of knowledge, so that some of the simple, but please forgive me.

Concept

After the release of Pirates of the Caribbean, no doubt, CG roles "David Jones" is simply amazing. My favorite movie characters of all marine life, they inspired me to create my own thing, just for fun, my time is about 4-5 days, so I know in the meantime my best efforts, a record to build a complete character, I decided to simply render "headshot" photo style.

And I like doing anything, I started sketching techniques, which can greatly help me in the modeling process. Obviously, the speed work up a lot faster, you have to know the premise of what you want, I fish and marine organisms, and sketched out a few designs and came up with the final form of this role.
MAYA

Modeling

I first began to be created from a polygon cube character's head, I imagine there is a good body under the character's skull, and I hope it has a good topology, which is a good practice, but also very convenient, if I need some animation in the future, then it must be prepared to topological model.
2.jpg

I use my own way to create a lot of extra details, such as skin folds and creases.
Name: 3.jpg Views: 661 File Size: 104.4 KB

In order to make the model look more comfortable, where I built the fins.
Name: 4.jpg Views: 661 File Size: 79.4 KB

To make the role look more real, and I continue to increase their fins, and adds more character models, the use of distortion and soft selection also made asymmetric structure of the face, and used to do a blend shape remains unchanged version, just in case I need to return to the initial stage of symmetry.

Pirate tricorn hat, I simply made ​​a three knuckle, the hat in the direction shown, move vertices adjusted.

For the eye, I made two separate geometric parts: the iris and choroid (above gives texture), the cornea in the outermost (smooth coat). In order to keep the eye intact, I added a small film as a pupil.
Name: 7.jpg Views: 660 File Size: 59.9 KB

This modeling work is over, then you can show UV up.
Name: 8.jpg Views: 657 File Size: 56.4 KB

Obj format and then export to ZBrush, the carving of aging skin and additional details (Mudbox can also be), in this case I was using Mudbox, finally, I bake a displacement map, AO and cavity maps.
Name: 9.jpg Views: 657 File Size: 103.6 KB

Click image to view larger version Name: 10.jpg Views: 15 File Size: 103.6 KBID: 1098579
Texture Painting

By following this picture, I'll tell you how to overlay layers in Photoshop, I hope it can help you.

Remember, the reason why a simple image becomes very complicated, depending on what type you are trying to texture, to operate in this manner in most cases will get good results, but not static, you need to be flexible .
Name: 11.jpg Views: 648 Size: 104.3 KB

I like to draw 3D textures and 2D textures, Photoshop is a powerful drawing tools, but the texture seams in painting, 3D graphics tools (BodyPaint, ZBrush, Mudbox, etc.) can let you know exactly what their strengths. I like to use multiple software combination, I think Mudbox excellent real-time seam painting, BodyPaint can import your PSD file with layers; variety of ZBrush's paint brush to make you wonder, you can draw a 3D texture, and allows you to drawing in Photoshop.

All software has its own strengths and weaknesses, you should try to understand them all. Pirates roles, I added details such as veins and spots, I use layers of composite ("Window"> "Layer Comps") in Photoshop, organize my PSD files. It remembers what you use opacity or what kind of layer channel. For example, I used the diffuse map "skin pattern" layer, 45% opacity set to Overlay, and my specular map using 20% opacity set to multiply. Layer Comps can save this information, you can quickly go back! This is very helpful.

Name: 12.jpg Views: 642 Size: 53.6 KB

In 3D drawing program, you can always check your textures effect, real-time rendering to see the final result.

Name: 13.jpg Views: 646 Size: 113.4 KB

Lighting and Rendering

I created a basic three-point lighting, so that we feel the light is coming from the front of the irradiation, the use of SSS material and import all the textures, but also created a sky reflection map, as shown, click Render.

Name: 14.jpg Views: 648 Size: 94.2 KB

Synthesis and final touches

Here I stole a coincidence, I think completed within a limited time this painting, rather than a turntable animation, so I used some techniques to maximize the impact of the whole works: Draw texture maps directly on the hat, much like projection painting or Matte Painting. I collected some fins pictures, cut down to a suitable location to place and create a depth of field blur effect, the role created in this way looks more like a corpse, it looks more convincing.

Name: 15.jpg Views: 648 Size: 105.8 KB

I use the Noise filter function handle this picture to make it look more like an old photograph, and use the Color corrected to adjust the picture's tone and mood, the final result is shown in Fig.
Click image to view larger version Name: 16.jpg Views: 14 File Size: 172.4 KBID: 1098591

This tutorial is finished.
]

View user profile http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Private forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum