Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Solar/electric hybrid Sailplane Glider concept looks unsafe
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Solar/electric hybrid Sailplane Glider concept looks unsafe on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Admin

Admin

OK, I know that going electric is like the coolest thing you can do these days after perhaps getting a tattoo, but there are times when I really wish people would use their creative energies in making electric vehicles that could actually be used sometime in the future. This electric solar powered sailplane/glider for 2 passengers was a part of a designer’s Master’s thesis project and though I thought the dude was really onto something initially, the design started to look more and more unsafe the more I thought about it. With all the wings and the main lower fin folding up for easy storage or ground transportation, one wonders if the mechanisms propping them up while in the air will hold when the craft encounters strong gushes of wind mid-flight. The propeller turns about the fuselage and the retractable landing gear also doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence in me either. But I’m really glad this concept was put out there for other designers and innovators to improve upon and I really hope we could see aircrafts running on solar fuel one day!

Source: Ecofriend.org]

View user profile http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | Sciences and Knowledge | School | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion