Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Futuristic Concept Cars
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Futuristic Concept Cars Empty Futuristic Concept Cars Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:16 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Futuristic Concept Cars 1fturustic-car-iomega
With main focus on extreme design but keeping an eye on the environment, the graduates at the Royal College of Art have competed for the 2008 Pilkington Automotive
Vehicle Design award, with several futuristic cool cars ideas.
Among these graduates were Ian Callum, the Jaguar design chief, Peter Schreyer, the original Audi TT
designer and current head of Kia design, Marek Reichman, the design director at Aston Martin, and many other important figures from the industry.
The winners of the RCA
Vehicle Design 2008 were Pierre Sabbas for the best car concept and Jon Radbrink for best using of glazing.

Futuristic Concept Cars 2fturustic-car-phoenix-concept-by-sergio-loureiro-da-silvaFirst comes the Phoenix concept by Sergio Loureiro Da Silva, the Spanish designer who used this innovative car concept design to express the regeneration of lost energy through movement. He said: “It’s about improving sustainability by designing every element to aspire to less energy consumption.”
“The beauty of a vehicle comes from the contrast of a fluid shape with precise technical elements”, added the
designer.Futuristic Concept Cars 3fturustic-car-airflow-concept-by-pierre-sabasThe winner for best concept, Pierre Sabas, created the Airflow glass car design, placing both the electrically driven engine and suspension in the wheel, this leading to a high degree of architectural freedom. Inside, the car is made of glass and has 4 capsules for the passengers.

Futuristic Concept Cars 4fturustic-car-airflow-concept-by-pierre-sabas2
“I’ve tried to wrap it around like fabric,” says Sabas. “It allows for a new driving sensation and it gives the occupants a new perception of the outside world.”
Futuristic Concept Cars 5fturustic-car-nuaero-concept-by-jon-radbrink
The winner for best use of glazing is a Swedish designer who wanted to increase sustainability of the whole car elements using aerodynamic principles to help reduce fuel consumption. He called his creation inspired by building facades, Lexus Nuareo.
Jon Radbrink declared: “There is no real differentiator between normal and hybrid cars.”
“I was inspired by architecture,” he added. “I used glass in conjunction with other materials to create a layered affect that gives the feeling of transparency for the occupants.”Futuristic Concept Cars 6fturustic-car-nereus-concept-by-ceri-yorathNereus concept by Ceri Yorath gives the driver the possibility to relive previous speed experiences with the 3-seat fuel cell-powered car, by capturing them on a a memory card, using transformable plates covering the car, which change during driving time to visually reflect the driving style and the route.

Futuristic Concept Cars 7fturustic-car-multibrand-mcar-my-lounge
Ilaria Sacco’s Multibrand Car My Lounge concept allows the owner to personalize it a a high level: “I’m thinking about a new way of consuming cars, like how you would design your living room.”
Futuristic Concept Cars 8fturustic-car-iomega-concept-by-joonas-vartola
Iomega concept by Joonas Vartola is described in a few words by the Finish designer himself: “The structure and layout of the car supports and fosters the idea of this being a passenger car rather than the usual driver’s car architecture.”Futuristic Concept Cars 9fturustic-car-noah-concept-by-jung-hoon-rheeThe South Korean
designer Jung Hoon Rhee focused on ergonomics and preferred to eliminate the rigid seating position in cars. Noah car would give the occupants the sensation they are light and carried by the water.
The wave seats “can cope with various body sizes from infants to obese people providing equal comfort everywhere” said he.Futuristic Concept Cars 10-fturustic-car-concept-car-by-arturo-peralta-noguerasThis green
car design from Arturo Peralta Nogueras is based on the riding horses experience, and is fueled by algae with the exterior made of a solid holographic technology. The inside evolves and adapts to its environment, passengers and scenarios.Futuristic Concept Cars 11fturustic-car-soft-vehicle-concept-by-raquel-aparicio-lopezSoft Vehicle comes from Raquel Aparicio Lopez. It is a foam car with a zip in the rear for the boot, capable to resist during accidents. “I would like to extrapolate rubber, textile and other soft materials into
vehicle design,” said the
designer.Futuristic Concept Cars 12fturustic-car-enigma-concept-by-paul-howseHere is another impressive car with a futuristic look. It was designed by Paul Howse who explained his creation: “’The idea is to create a local quality, something that is completely unique to you.” He refers at the fact that his car concept made of bronze will change its aspect over time giving the impression of an old collective car.

Futuristic Concept Cars 13fturustic-car-concept-car-by-yunwoo-jeong
Korean Yunwoo Jeong’s concept transforms in to a commuter or SUV, when the driver pleases.Source: Techpin.com]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com