Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||3Ds Max Tutorial 'Making Of 'Hummer H1' 2
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13Ds Max Tutorial 'Making Of 'Hummer H1' 2 Empty 3Ds Max Tutorial 'Making Of 'Hummer H1' 2 Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
For the tire I started by designing one segment of the tire's pattern, then I repeatedly duplicated and bent the original pattern 360 degrees (Fig.07). The tire's brand was first created in Photoshop, and then a bump map texture was applied (Fig.08).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fig.07
Fig.08

For the headlights, the most important point was the complex look of the glass refraction. I made the glass design in a duplex surface. As you can see in Fig.09, I applied a general glass surface for the first layer and a bump map texture for the second glass.
Fig.09

The bump map texture was made using the Gradient tool in Photoshop (Fig.10).
Fig.10
Lighting :

I used real studio light settings and created a scene that I could refer to (Fig.11).
Fig.11

Here are the lights that I used (Fig.12 – 14):

<LI class=style37>V-Ray light – helps to create the ambience and reflections within the scene
    <LI class=style37>V-Ray light – bounces off a spherical object and creates soft lights
    <LI class=style37>V-Ray light – bounces off a spherical object and creates soft lights
    <LI class=style37>V-Ray light – I searched for the areas where it looked too dark or had little reflection and decided whether or not I needed to add or take out more light.
  1. Spot light – I made the background brighter to help separate the car from the background. I also added color to the light to create an overall atmosphere.

Because I wanted to make a soft reflection, I made sure that the V-Ray light's Diffuse was on and that the Specular and Reflection were both off.
Fig.12

Fig.13
Fig.14
The shape of the Hummer is not round, but rather it has a flat shape. So, I used the method mentioned above to try and create a softer reflection, and in turn create an image that has more volume (Fig.15).
Fig.15
Even if there was a studio filled with people on set who were able to catch every angle of the scene, it would still be hard work. I had to constantly remember to set the light according to where I was going to set the camera.
And here’s the final image (Fig.16).
This outlines the progress of my work, and I hope that it is a helpful resource for you. Thank you very much!
Fig.16
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com