Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||3Ds Max Tutorial Making Of 'Crazy Zombie' 1
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3Ds Max Tutorial Making Of 'Crazy Zombie' 1 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 am

Admin

Admin
by A. Martín Puentes Rivera (Max)
Web

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Software Used :

3ds Max, ZBrush and Photoshop
Introduction :

Hi, my name is A. Martín Puentes Rivera (Max) and I would like to thank Jo and the 3DTotal team for their invitation to me to write a few things about the making of my image Crazy Zombie.

This work is part of a personal project: a character design test in high resolution and rendered in mental ray with 3ds Max.
Modeling & Texturing :

I started modeling a simple mesh in 3ds Max (Fig.01). I had a clear concept in my mind for this character, but it was also fun for me to experiment during the modeling process.
Fig.01

After modeling the initial mesh, I was happy with it and so I went on to use the basic 3ds Max tools to unfold the UVs.

I exported the models as .obj to ZBrush, as Subtools, so that I could add detail and refine all the model parts
(Fig.02 – 03).
Fig.02

Fig.03

I used these brushes for sculpting: Standard, Clay, Clay Tubes, Pinch, Move and Smooth.

For head, I painted the texture base in ZBrush with Polypaint, and after I exported to Photoshop for retouching (Fig.04). The same process was used for other parts of the character.

I used Decimation Master, to reduce the number of polygons, and after I exported the models as .obj to 3ds Max.
Fig.04
]

View user profile http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forumotion's free forums | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion