Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||3Ds Max Tutorial Making Of 'Crazy Zombie' 2
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13Ds Max Tutorial Making Of 'Crazy Zombie' 2 Empty 3Ds Max Tutorial Making Of 'Crazy Zombie' 2 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Shading & Lighting :

Once the basic textures were done, I put a standard material onto the model and started with lighting in Max (Fig.05).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fig.05

I used one skylight (hdri environment) and five omni lights with area shadows. The render was done with mental ray.

I created the materials for rendering with mental ray. I used SSS fast skin material for the head, gums, tongue and toy bear. For the other objects, I used standard materials with a mix of textures that I painted and prepared in Photoshop (Fig.06).
Fig.06

Composition :

In camera options I added Depth of Field (mental ray) for rendering. In Photoshop, I merged, the render image, Ambient Occlusion (in multiply mode), and center interest layer in normal mode) to add more atmosphere to the composition.

After this I played with the levels and the transparency in Photoshop to get the final image (Fig.07).
Fig.07
Conclusion :

In the near future, I hope start with mesh retopology, and apply displacement maps and the normal maps, to get a new version of this character prepared for rigging and animation.

Thank you for your time, and thanks again to 3DTotal for the support!

Cheers!
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com