Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing to Conforming Using Setup Room
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing to Conforming Using Setup Room Empty Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing to Conforming Using Setup Room Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Author: odeathoflife
Tools Needed

<LI class=level1>Victoria

• Poser Pro Pack or Poser 5

Support Files

• Runtime.zip

Introduction

In this tutorial I am going to take you through the steps on converting a Poser 5 dynamic clothing item (in this case an open jacket designed for Victoria 2, into a conforming object file for the character
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 1 - Opening the Dynamic Clothing into the Set Up Room

Ok so the 1st step is to open the included support files so we are all on the same page, (if you unzipped following the folder set up I made, you should open the Tutorial Jacket in the DazDyn2Conform folder of your props library.
Then (since it is parented due to it being a dynamic clothing item) un parent it, by parenting it to the universe from the properties menu.

Step 2 - Using the bones to conform the clothing

In this step I have used the free CR2 that is available on the victoria 2 download page that daz has made available for use to make it have the same set up as the figure I am using.What you can do if you do nto have this file is use the finished clothing item that I have included in the character:DazDyn2ConformTut folder
From the set up room select the bones that you are not going to be needing in the clothing ( feet, fingers etc… ) leaving only hte ones that will effect the clothing.

Step 3 - Setting up the groups....

OK So now that we have the figure with the bones that we will be using go ahead and click the group tool button.
Then if there is a group selected (ie coat) you can delete it and then click on the auto group.

It is really important that there are the proper set up to the bones and groups when dealing with characters and clothing.
The hand bone is connected to the forearm and the forearm is connected to the shldr and the shldr is connected to the collar and the collar is connected to the chest.
Shldr cannot be connected to both the chest and the collar cause then it will split, etc..

Step 4 - Tweaks!!

Once the groups are set up in their respective poly's it is time to go back to the pose room,
But 1st open the groups and make sure that there is no NO BONE group and if there is then DELETE GROUP to get rid of it, then do a double check that there are no loose polygons, or multigrouped polygones.
Once back in the poser room go to figure > conform
and conform the open jacket to the figure 1 or your victoria figure.
If there are weird poly actions as shown in this image then you will have to open teh joint editor and in the JP dialog, select the corrisonding dials and enlarge the spherical fall offs until the spheres are completly encompassing the body part.
Once that is finished save the file to your daz victoria clothing folder and you now have a new conforming clothing item for Victoria.
I hope you have learned something with this tutorial and if there are any problems following a long or you need some clarification please do not hesitate to contact me
allan74@shaw.ca]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com