Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment Empty Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
 May 24, 2011 by Susie Chadwick
Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment HPIM7761-1024x768
Kitchen experiments make great indoor fun for kids.  This magic milk fireworks experiment was frugal, easy enough for my preschoolers, and we already had all the supplies on hand.  To do this experiment in your own kitchen you’ll need:

• a dinner plate
  • a cotton swab
  • liquid food coloring
  • liquid dish soap
  • milk (we used skim milk, but you can try the experiment with different kinds)

Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment HPIM7802-1024x768

1. Cover the dish with a layer of milk.
  2. Add a drop of each color of food coloring near the center of the milk.
  3. Touch the cotton swab in the center and observe if anything happens.  Be careful not to stir the milk.
  4. Put a drop of dish soap on the end of the cotton swab and touch it to the center of the milk again.  Fireworks!

Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment HPIM7758-1024x768
My young children were happy enough to make fireworks over and over with their soapy cotton swabs.  Older children can make predictions about using water, different types of milk, or putting the cotton swab in different locations on the plate, etc.
Fun for Kids: Magic Milk Fireworks Kitchen Experiment HPIM7762-1024x768]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com