Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs Empty Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
When the evenings get cold, a stew is the perfect, comforting solution.
It’s heating up over here in Germany, but in many parts of the world it’s stew time, so here is something to keep you warm and satisfied.
Recipe for 2-3 Portions.

Ingredients
2 Carrots
1 Leek
4-5 Potatoes (optional – I left these out because we’re trying to avoid carbs)
200g minced meat (up to you which type of meat – I used pork, quantity can be increased when not including potatoes)
800ml vegetable stock
1 onion
40g butter

Method
1. Peel the carrots, potatoes and onion and then dice them into cubes.
2. Take away the first layer of the leek and cut off a few centimetres from each end. Cut the leek longways in half and slice it into half-rings, washing the leek at the end.
3. Put the butter into a pot and then add all half of the onion and all of the vegetables. Sear the vegetables, stirring along the way.

Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs Photo-1
Almost there…veggies in vegetable stock/broth

4. Add the vegetable stock to the pot and turn heat down to low for 15 minutes.
Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs Photo-2
Mixing the minced meat and onions

5. During this time, mix the minced meat with the rest of the onion, as well as some salt and pepper.
6. Form the minced meat mixture into small, bite-sized balls and add them to the pot. Cook for 20 minutes and then season to taste.

Experimental Kitchen: Carrot & Leek Stew with Meatballs Photo-5
The final product
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com