Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Moller’s Autovolantor hybrid flying car: Riding in the Skies
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com


You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moller’s Autovolantor hybrid flying car: Riding in the Skies on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 am

Admin


Admin

The Beast:
Flying like the Jetsons in the sky seems to be a bit of a mania for most modern car designers. Everyone is just happy to assume that we would reach that point in future where the cars grow wings and we will fly away. Moller International seems to think that it is not the future but the present. The car designed by the company with a budget of over $5 million would soon just lift you out of traffic and fly you on to an empty piece of road. Is that real enough?

The Machine:
Autovolantor is the car that will lift you into the skies with its propulsion engines. It apparently has 618 lbs available for suspension and ground drive. The flying-driving car gets 60% of power from an installed battery while the remaining 40% comes from rotary engines. While it can still go good 40 miles on road with a single charge, the whole concept seems to be a bit too imaginary for now.
Early Sketches…

The Thrill:
The Autovolantor wills surely take the experience of driving a car to ‘new heights’ and quite literally. To be able to airlift yourself out of traffic is a boon that is priceless. In case of this vehicle, though, it will cost you well over $250,000 and that is the bare minimum. Despite whatever the firm has to say, if all you have to show are a few early sketches and a little toy that acts as a model, then it is just not impressive enough.
Source: Futurismnews.com]

View user profile http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

 

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com