Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Floating Clothes2/2
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Floating Clothes2/2 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Floating Clothes2/2 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Page 2 of 2

Step 4

For the areas that need deeper shadows, first start by filling the area on a separate layer as usual with a solid color, perhaps taken using the Eyedropper tool from nearby areas. Then, add some noise to this layer, at a very low setting such as 1 (Filter>Noise>Add Noise). This adds to the realism and makes it less sterile looking. Then using the Clone Stamp tool, Alt-click (MAC: Option-click) in a nearby source area and then release and click-and-drag in the new area to create the correct look. Use the same technique as earlier to create shadows on some of the edges (use a large, soft brush on the edges of the selection).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 5

Use the Clone Stamp tool again to extend any areas of clothing that would naturally move that way. For this example, I used the Clone Stamp tool to extend the collar to meet in the back.

Step 6

The clothing opening that face the front would have a different shadow than the pant legs and sleeves. Instead of having a shadow on the bottom or on the sides, the shadow would be along a large portion of it to show depth. You can optionally add some noise to make it more realistic. Here I added a shadow while the area was selected by using the same technique (painting with a large, soft brush) to give the sweater some depth. The illusion is that the sweater is still filled out but empty.

CREDIT: ©ISTOCKPHOTO/john rawsterne (DECORATION)

Final Results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com