Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot3/5
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot3/5 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot3/5 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Step 11

To brighten some of the splatters I added a brightness/contrast adjustment layer and used +150 for the brightness and 0 for the contrast. Select the mask and invert it as we did in step 8. Now with a soft white brush of about 125px and 100% opacity add some dots to this layer mask by just pressing in the same place about three times. You should now have something that looks like the image below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Step 12

Okay, now we will create the lines that you see. For this you need Adobe[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Illustrator, if you don't have Illustrator you can get a similar effect by using brushes like these although you will get a better result with Illustrator. First save your image as a Jpeg but keep it open then open up Illustrator and open the Jpeg image. Now select the pen tool and set it to no fill and 1px white stroke in the main toolbar.

Step 13

With the pen tool draw a path like so, this is same as how you would do it in Photoshop; holding and dragging at each point to smooth the curve. Note that I have tried to follow the edge of the jacket and this is why I pasted the image into Illustrator.

Step 14

After ending the last path, create a new path following his shoulder roughly.

Step 15

Next select the blend tool (W) and click on the first path then the second, you will now see that a new line has been added between these two but we want more lines. Hit return then use the settings shown below.

]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forum create on Forumotion | Sciences and Knowledge | Education, Teaching | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com