Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot4/5
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot4/5 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Fashion Shot4/5 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Step 16

with this done, select the whole shape then copy it, now go back to Photoshop and make a new layer group at the top of the layer stack then paste this shape inside that group. A dialog box should pop up, if it gives an option to paste it as a smart object then do this, if not paste it as pixels. The smart object will keep it as a vector so we would be able to scale it up without losing quality if we wanted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 17

Now do the usual; add a layer mask then using a large, soft, low opacity, black brush blend it into the background and also remove the hard ends on all the lines. Lastly lower the opacity slightly; I used 75% for mine.

Step 18

I did this a few more times to other parts of the image where I thought this would look good. Below are images giving you ideas of where you could use these lines.

In this one I made the lines start at the collar and expand outwards, I used a 2px stroke for in Illustrator on these lines. Once in Photoshop I had mask out the part that covered the chin to make it look like it went behind the chin then added the usual blending.

I made these ones with a very thin stroke and tried to make them follow the hair.

These ones I made look like they were coming out of his jacket cuff by starting at about his elbow but then in Photoshop using a mask to hide the parts that went over the sleeve.

This last one was a bit different as I made it black, I had to make this go over the light parts of the image in order for it to be visible and also used a mask in Photoshop to give the appearance that it came from under the jacket.

Step 19

Select the brush tool and choose a 2px hard white brush. This last line I made in Photoshop by creating a simple path; shown below, with the pen tool. I made it so it looked like it was following the jacket.

Step 20

Right click on this path then select stroke path and make sure simulate pressure is checked, then hit OK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com