Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Web Photo Gallery2/4
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Web Photo Gallery2/4 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Web Photo Gallery2/4 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Page 2 of 4

Step 5

Now with the Web Photo Gallery dialog box open click the Styles drop down menu[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for various gallery template styles. I select, Flash Gallery Style, you can select any of them you like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 6

Now, if you wish, you can add your Email address, it will appear below the title of you web photo gallery to enable people to contact you. It will become a active link through which people can email you directly.

Step 7

As mentioned in Step 1, whether you’ve made folder or you’re using individual images via Adobe Bridge, choose the suitable option for your Source Images clicking the Browse button. Since, I have made a folder named, “Flower Photos”, I choose that. Also, if your folder contains subfolders, which you want to include in your gallery, click the checkmark ON for Include All Subfolders.

Step 8

Since, Web Photo Gallery is an automated task, you need to tell Photoshop where you want all the files generated by Photoshop to be stored on your computer, so click the Destination button & select the location.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com