Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template1/3
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template1/3 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template1/3 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Part one of the Designing a Clan Template tutorial will teach you how to make a wicked, general-themed game header/banner for the template.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. Document/Canvas

Firstly, you should create a new document for your clan template design, this really depends on if you want the desing suitable for 800×600 resolution users or not, I just used a document size of 880×1000. (not quite suitable for 800×600 resolution users)
Now fill your background with a suitable color, I used a very dark grey – #262626.
2. Creating the Header

Now, you’ll need some game renders/wallpapers, again this depends on your preference, it depends on what game your clan is for! I got my wallpapers from GameWallpapers, but you need a paid subscription to download nearly all wallpapers. You can get some nice, free game cutout renders from ClanTemplates.
I first First added in a wallpaper of Battlefield 2142, then made a few simple touchups to the banner.
(touching up as in: Blurring background, brightening, adding contrast, sharpening.)
Next I added in a wallpaper of a game called Kane & Lynch: Dead Men. I re-sized it down to fit nicer and erased a fair bit of the corners using a large, soft brush.
Lastly for the images I added in a wallpaper of Crysis in the top right, I erased the left corners of this image to blend with the other wallpaper.

Looks pretty good with those game pictures in it, doesn’t it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] View my header so far.
3. Creating your Logo

Now it’s time to create a logo-type container that you can put your clan name inside of. First, start by making a rounded rectangle. You can do this by using the Rounded Rectangle Tool with a radius of about 10 px.
Use settings similar to the following:
So, create a new layer and make your rounded rectangle. You can use any color for this, after you apply the layer styles it won’t really matter.
To add layer styles to this box, right-click the layer in the layer’s palette and go into the Blending Options, now click and apply the following layer styles:

<LI sizset="27" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
  1. Gradient Overlay

You should now have something like this:
Not looking the best so far.. but we’re getting to it. Create another new layer then merge your previous layer with the new one, this is to merge the layer styles with the layer. Now you can add some more layer styles!

<LI sizset="29" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
    <LI sizset="30" sizcache="4">Outer Glow
    <LI sizset="31" sizcache="4">Inner Glow
    <LI sizset="32" sizcache="4">Gradient Overlay
  1. Pattern Overlay (download pattern from here: Warning Tape)

You should be left with the following result:
(Note: to turn an image into a pattern, open it into Photoshop, select all, go to Edit > Define Pattern.)

Lastly for this text container I added a 1 px line near the bottom of the rectangle, the color which I used was red (#ff0000) and I also applied this Outer Glow to it.
4. Clan Name Text

Now it’s time to add your clan name to the container. First, find and get out the Horizontal Type Tool (the normal type tool) then write out your text inside of the box.
I used pure white (#ffffff) as my text color, I then applied the following layer styles to the text layer:

<LI sizset="36" sizcache="4">Drop Shadow
    <LI sizset="37" sizcache="4">Outer Glow
    <LI sizset="38" sizcache="4">Color Overlay
  1. Gradient Overlay

Lastly for the text I added a bright ‘highlight/shine’ effect halfway through the text.
All you have to do to get that effect is create a new layer, select the text pixels (Hold ctrl and click the layer thumbnail), fill the selection with white, delete the lower half of your white layer then lower the opacity. Well, this part of the tutorial is complete, you can view my the result below.

• Designing a Clan Template Part 1
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com