Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template3/3
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template3/3 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Designing a Clan Template3/3 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Making a Clan Template Part 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]30. Oct, 2006 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]12 Comments

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

In this part (3rd and last part) of the tutorial you’ll learn how to make the recent matches and whatnot boxes, and also the footer bar.
1. Creating the First Bar

Firstly open the clan template file you were working with before, then make a selection underneath the header for the Recent Matches bar. My selection is 280×24 pixels in size (a little wide, but I had to use up all of the space).
Smooth this selection by 5 or so pixels by going to Select > Modify > Smooth and inputting the number. Now we’re basically repeating what we did with the navigation bar in the last tutorial, so you can look back at the navigation bar to see what you did to it.

<LI sizset="23" sizcache="4">Apply Gradient Overlay.
    <LI sizset="24" sizcache="4">Add shine.
  1. Add highlights, top and bottom.

Lastly for this bar, using the pencil tool draw a small pixel arrow at the bottom in the middle, then add your text.
2. Creating Smaller Sub Bars

Next thing is to create a new layer then make a selection underneath the main bar, make your selection the same in width but a bit smaller in height (mine was 280×14 pixels). Now smooth the new selection by about 2-3 pixels, lastly fill the selection with white (#ffffff)
Lower the fill opacity for this layer to about 5-10% then apply the following layer styles:

<LI sizset="26" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
  1. Gradient Overlay

Now you can duplicate this layer and move it down 1 px underneath the first one. Repeat this until you have 6 or so bars, your choice.
Last thing to do here is add in your match details, like what I’ve done below:
What do you think? Not bad in my opinion.
3. Footer Bar, Etc

Group all of the Recent Matches layers together then duplicate the group, move it over so there’s about 10 pixels space in between. Repeat again once.
(click image for full size)

Using the same steps, make a content/updates area for the template. In the end I also added a bar underneath the Recent Matches, etc. boxes that shows you where abouts on the website you are [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Finally I added the footer with the copyright.
You can view my final result here.]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com