Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Intense Solar Flare (Filter) Effect
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Intense Solar Flare (Filter) Effect Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Intense Solar Flare (Filter) Effect Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Well, I think it’s time to travel back a few years in tutorial history and relive those cool filter effect tutorials! I used to love making these things 4 or so years ago when I was just learning Photoshop, good times!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. Create a Background

First, start by creating a new document, I’ve used a document size of 400 x 400 pixels here, but you might want to use something much larger so you can easily resize it to any size later on. Now change your foreground and background colors to something other than black and white, I used #b38adb and #212121 (a nice purple and dark grey)
Go into the filters menu and apply Filter > Render > Clouds on your Background layer.
2. Lense Flare Filters

Let’s start making the background a bit more interesting. Go to Filter > Render > Lense Flare, using all of the default settings if you want, just move the flare around a little bit. Apply Lense Flare again on the background layer but in a different position.
Next, apply Filter > Distort > Twirl, and use an angle of about 250, feel free to try out other settings though!
3. Duplicates, Rotating, Layer Modes

Duplicate your main (Background) layer then rotate it 90 degrees clockwise (Edit > Transform > Rotate 90° CW).
In the layers palette, change your duplicated layer mode to Hard Light, or some other good options are Overlay, Soft Light and Vivid Light.
Duplicate your original duplicate layer and rotate it another 90° CW, this gives the background a really cool effect.
Looks pretty nice so far, but I think we can make it look a lot nicer!
4. Finishing Touches, etc.

Alright, start off by flattening your image (so that it’s all on one layer), do this by going to Layer > Flatten Image. Now duplicate your one remaining layer, then apply Filter > Blur > Gaussion Blur with a radius of about 2.0-5.0, lastly, change the layer mode for your duplicate layer to Overlay. This gives your whole image a nice, soft effect.
Again, duplicate your Background layer and move it above your first duplicate in the layers palette, then apply the filter, Distort > Displace, using the PSD download I have below.
After pressing OK in the above screen, you’ll be taken to an open file box, where you have to choose a PSD file. You can use whatever PSD file you want, but it’s best you just use a PSD file that contains black and white grunge.

You can download the PSD file that I used from here.
After using the Displace filter you should be left with something that looks like this:
Pretty neat, huh? To blend this layer with the bottom layers, change the layer mode to Soft Light, and also lower the opacity to around 50-80%.
I think it looks just a little bit too intense now, so if you think so too, follow these few steps:

1. Duplicate your Displaced layer.
  2. Change the Layer Mode for your duplicate to Normal.
  3. Lower the Opacity to about 20-50%.

Mess around with some other filters, layer modes and opacities if you want to, but I’m done for this tutorial now! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, it was just a random filter effect tutorial [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com