Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 1
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 1 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 1 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
In this two-part Photoshop tutorial we’ll be designing a nice, simple grungy website design. For this tutorial I’m going to assume you have moderate knowledge of Photoshop, considering I don’t explain every single part in exact detail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click above image for full view.
Resources Used

Stock photos:

<LI sizset="24" sizcache="4">Cool Speaker Stock (download cutout render)
  • Green Abstract Lights

Patterns:

<LI sizset="27" sizcache="4">16 x 16 Scan Line
    <LI sizset="28" sizcache="4">Background Pattern
    <LI sizset="29" sizcache="4">Background Texture
  • Bubbles Pattern

Brushes:

<LI sizset="31" sizcache="4">Grunge Brush Set #1
  • Grunge Brush Set #2

1. The Background

Start by creating a new document in Photoshop. We’ll be making our website design in this document. I used a size of 760 x 760 pixels.

Now fill the background with a light yellow-brown color. I used #d7ceaf. Next, create a new layer then fill the canvas with the 16×16 Scan Line.
Note: When you filled your canvas with the pattern, you’ll notice they came out black, so press ctrl+I to invert them. After filling your canvas with the scanlines, change the layer mode to Overlay and lower the opacity to around 40-50%.
Merge your two background layers together so you’ve only got one layer. Now apply Filter > Noise > Add Noise with the following settings:

Now, lastly for the background, grab the Background Texture and apply it over the background.
Change the layer mode for this layer to Overlay and lower the opacity to around 25-40%, depending on what looks best.
Looking alright now.
2. Header Design

Onto the header. Create a new layer then make a large selection near the top of the document (this is the selection for your header). Note that my selection was around 700 x 200 pixels in size. Fill the selection with solid white.

Apply this Outer Glow to your banner layer. Select the main banner layer again (ctrl+click layer thumb) then contract the selection by about 4 pixels (Select > Modify > Contract).
On a new layer, fill this selection with a nice, vibrant Radial Gradient. The colors that I used for my gradient were #f5d57c and #a32c1e.
Go back to the white border layer of the banner. If you know about layer masks, add a layer mask to your border layer then add some grunge brushing with some of the brushes I’ve provided with this tutorial.
If you don’t know about layer masks, just get the eraser tool, select a grunge brush then erase some of the corners of the white banner.
Next, apply the following layer styles to the gradient banner layer:

<LI sizset="37" sizcache="4">Inner Glow
  1. Stroke

Get the Green Abstract Lights stock photo, drag it over the banner, resize it then crop it to the banner’s size.
With a large, soft eraser erase away some of the corners, then blend it in by changing the layer mode to either Overlay or Soft Light, then lower the opacity if you think it needs it.
With some of the grunge brushes I’ve given you to download, in the corners of the gradient banner do some grunge brushing. If the grunge brushing looks a bit dull you can change the layer mode to Soft Light or Overlay.
(left)
(right)

Get out the cool speaker stock photo and drag it onto the canvas. Resize it so it just fits over the headers border.
Use the Polygonal Lasso Tool to make a selection around the entire speaker then delete the outsides. You don’t have to keep the shadow, I edited mine later on anyway.
I added in a little bit of a different shadow with a brush, then I resized the speaker slightly.

Lastly for the header graphic I added in the text. I used the font Standard 07_53, sizes 24pt and 32pt, No Anti-Aliasing.
Lastly I applied the following layer styles to the text layer:

<LI sizset="43" sizcache="4">Drop Shadow
    <LI sizset="44" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
  1. Gradient Overlay

And at last, we’re finished for this step!
3. Navigation Buttons

Start by creating a group underneath the header group/layers, then make a new layer inside of the group. Now make a selection partially underneath the header for your first button. My selection was 36 x 60 pixels in size.
Fill this selection with a dark brownish gradient. My gradient colors were #6d5e39 and #51462a.
After drawing your gradient apply the following layer styles:

<LI sizset="46" sizcache="4">Inner Glow
  1. Pattern Overlay (Bubbles Pattern)

Now you’ve done all that, either add a layer mask and do some grunge brushing on the bottom of this button, or just use the eraser tool to erase away some of the bottom. This is how mine turned out:
Next thing to do is add in some text. First I added in the text ’01′ in the middle of this button. Font details:

• Tahoma
  • 12pt
  • Bold
  • Anti-Aliasing: None
  • Color: #ffffff

Lower the fill opacity for this text layer to about 40-55%, then apply the following layer styles:

<LI sizset="49" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
    <LI sizset="50" sizcache="4">Outer Glow
  1. Gradient Overlay

And now my text looks like this:
Now the button is finished, let’s add in the actual link text. First, add in some more text to the right of the button. I used all the same details as the last text except the color #ba5e38.
I applied the following layer styles to this text layer:

<LI sizset="52" sizcache="4">Inner Shadow
    <LI sizset="53" sizcache="4">Outer Glow
  1. Gradient Overlay

And your text should look like this:
Duplicate all the button layers, move them along to the right, edit the text, repeat.

We’re finished for this part of the tutorial. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com