Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 2
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 2 Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Design a Grungy Web Layout 2 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Continuing from the last part of this tutorial. We’ll be making the side panel for recent work, the updates area, and the footer bar for this grungy web template.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. Introduction

Before doing this tutorial, you should have finished the previous tutorial first. If you have, open up the PSD file.
2. Latest Work Sidebar

Now after you’ve got the last PSD file open, duplicate one of the button layers and move it downwards, change the text and all to correspond to what we want.
2. Recent Work Sidebar

Next thing to do is create a new layer then make a rectangle selection beneath our button.
My selection was 140 x 100 pixels. Fill this selection with a light yellowish color, #efebdb. Now use a grunge brush to erase away some of the edges of this box.
Make the same sized selection again then contract the selection by 2 pixels (Select > Modify > Contract), fill the selection with a darkish brown color. (#5b5234)
Next, change the layer mode for this darker rectangle layer to Linear Burn and lower the opacity to around 20-35%.
Select the darker rectangle again, then again contract the selection by 2 pixels. Add a picture inside of this selection.
Looks pretty cool huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Now add in a smaller box underneath this first one, in this add in some text relating to the above image.
I used exactly the same method as above to make that smaller box. Duplicate all of the layers you just made, move them down then change the latest work image and text.

3. Updates Area

Make another one of those navigation buttons to the right of the sidebar, call the number: ’06′ and the text: ‘Recent Updates.’
Now basically just repeat the last steps. Create a new layer, fill a large selection with the light yellowy color (#efebdb), apply grunge brushes, add a darker box over the top.

See how we’re going.
Lastly for the updates box, add in some text and maybe a filler or two.
Blending image:
4. Footer Bar

Once again, repeat the step where you make a light grungy box near the bottom of the template..
Make a selection around your footer bar then contract the selection by about 2 pixels (Select > Modify > Contract) after contracting the selection, make a new layer then fill the selection with a gradient of the same colors from your header.
Gradient colors: #a32c1e and #f5d57c.
Now on a new layer do some grunge brushing inside of the gradient bar selection.
For the above brushing I used similar colors to the gradient, then I lowered the opacity to about 30%. A little more grunge brushing:
I used the layer mode Overlay for the above brushing. Lastly for the footer, add in your text. I used Tahoma, 12pt, Bold, White.

After writing out your text, to give it a cool effect apply this Outer Glow.
That’s all for this tutorial, thanks for reading.
Tutorial result:

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com