Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Abstract Photo Manipulation
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Abstract Photo Manipulation Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Abstract Photo Manipulation Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
In this really easy tutorial I’m going to be showing you how to turn a regular old photo into a really interesting, abstract piece of artwork! Just like the one shown below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. Stock Photo/Photo Edits

Well, first off you’ll want to start by finding a nice stock photo, or a photo of your favorite celebrity! I used a photo of the lovely Evangeline Lilly, of course. After opening up your stock photo, you might want to sharpen the photo just a little bit (Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen) then if it’s to strong, go to Edit > Fade and use an input of about 50%.
2. Adding Photo Effects

Make your photo black and white by going to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Gradient Map and using the black/white gradient in the settings.
Using a Gradient Map to make your image black and white is better than simply desaturating the image, as you’ll lose contrast that way.
3. Adjusting Photo Further

Duplicate the Background layer & move it above the Gradient Map. Set the layer mode to Color and the opacity to 40%.
Now make a Brightness/Contrast layer, use the following settings:
Again duplicate the Background layer and move it above all of the layers. Apply Filter > Blur > Gaussion Blur with a radius of 2.0. Set the layer mode to Soft light & the layer opacity to 40%.
Head over to TheDesignWorld.com and pick out a nice Abstract Render. I picked the Trace Render.
Move the render onto the canvas like so:
Change the layer mode for the ‘render’ layer to Lighten.
The result of changing the layer mode to Lighten will be like so:

It’s optional, but you can sharpen the render once Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen, I did.
Create a new layer and drag a bright gradient from one corner to the opposite corner like so:
The bottom left is #c7f92a & the top right is #4e9107.
Set the layer mode to Screen.
Make another Gradient Map, Black to White, change the layer opacity for that layer to 30%.
The final touches I added was some 2d ‘tech’ stuff with the pencil tool.]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com