Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Color Correction Photos
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PS]Photoshop Tutorial Color Correction Photos Empty [PS]Photoshop Tutorial Color Correction Photos Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In this quick Photoshop tutorial I’ll teach you how to make right color correction on your photos.

In this tutorial I will be using this stock photo of people and snake. Firstly, you should find a nice stock photo to work with. As I mentioned above, I used a nice photo people and snake. Ok open this file and correct the image levels with Image > Adjustments > Levels:
Now we have a picture like this:
After that correct brightness and contrast using Image > Adjustments > Curves with similar settings to these:
So, the correction result must be next:
Now apply brightness and color correction again thru all channels using Image > Adjustments > Curves with similar settings to below:
Now your picture should look as mine:
Ok, after that duplicate layer with Ctrl+J and apply Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation with the next presets to the upper layer:
See the difference:
Now get out the Eraser Tool and a soft round brush (Opacity: 50%, size of 45 pixels) and make a little clean work with this layer. Now we have a picture like this:
To finish off the color correction apply Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur:
Looking better now, but not finished yet.
Ok, the last thing… change layer mode to Multiply and set opacity to 70% up.
That’s all for this tutorial! Sorry, but I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Please feel free to apply this photo correction effect to your own pictures and have a fun!

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com