Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||[IR]ImageReady Tutorial Creating a Fade-in Fade-out Effect
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[IR]ImageReady Tutorial Creating a Fade-in Fade-out Effect  Empty [IR]ImageReady Tutorial Creating a Fade-in Fade-out Effect Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
This tutorial will teach you a pretty simple fade-in fade-out effect similar to the one illustrated in the image below. We will create this effect by duplicating an element in multiple frames while gradually lowering the opacity of it at each step to simulate the fading effect. Make sure that you have a graphic ready before attempting this tutorial.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1- When you have your desired design done on Photoshop, access the Tool bar and click on the "Edit in ImageReady" button (or alternatively hit Shift+Ctrl+M on your keyboard).
2- Now you have a similar interface as the one for Photoshop. The Animation bar should be visible by default, if not press F11 or simply go to Windows and tick on Animation.
3- Select your desired layer(s). For the sake of this tutorial, I chose to animate the Text layer only.
4- Go to the animation bar and duplicate the current frame by clicking on the button displayed in the image below. Then go to the Text layer and change the Opacity to 80%.
5- Keep repeating step 4 while decreasing the opacity value by 20% in each step. Once you reach 20% Opacity, set the Opacity next frame's Text layer to 10% instead of 0%. After that, use ascending numbers and stop at 80%. We will let our animation loop so it will automatically go back to frame 1 which is a 100%.
6- Our Animation is ready. You can now play it by clicking on the play button.
Optional Step: If you are not satisfied with the speed at which you animation is playing you can change the time period at which each frame remains on the screen by clicking below the frame thumbnail in the frame display layer. I changed the delay time to 0.1 second for each of my frames.
This should do it. To view your animation on the web or in any other place you will have to save your animation by going through File>Save Optimized As and then set the format type to GIF.
- End of the Tutorial.]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com