Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Poser Tutorial Morphs & Magnets2/3
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poser Tutorial Morphs & Magnets2/3 Empty Poser Tutorial Morphs & Magnets2/3 Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
How to create morph targets contd.
3) Using a third party 3D modeling application.
If you have read any of the online forums for any length of time I'm sure that you will have seen posts similar to:- "I was trying to create a morph but my head exploded!". This occurs when the vertices in the OBJ file get listed in a different order. Some 3D modeling applications will do that and there is very little that you can do about it. UVMapper and Poser 6 do have tools to try and correct the vertex order. They occasionally work but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. The safest thing to do when considering purchasing a 3D modeling application to create morphs is to ask in the forums if anyone else has had success with the program. That's a bit rough on the first person to purchase a new application, they have to learn from experience. You on the other hand can exercise the wisdom of learning form someone else's experience.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Start by turning off the IK chains and zeroing the figure using the button in the Joint Parameter window. Now go through all body parts ensuring that no scaling, tapers or morphs have been applied. If you have the Poser Tool Box just click the "Super Zero" button in the Figure section.
Next use the Poser menu FileExportWavefront OBJ. In the options select the desired body parts, it need not be the entire figure. When presented use the export options shown on the right. If you have fully zeroed the figure the "As Morph Target" option is superfluous.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Because Poser uses a very small world scale here are links to some utilities to scale the OBJ file.Objaction Scalar
Habware OBJ2MAX for 3DS Max
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Use your 3D modeling application to alter the shape of the body parts(s).
Points to watch:-

• Do not add or remove any vertices.
  • Do not reposition the model in 3D space.
  • If you have scaled up make sure that you scale back down using the same parameters.

If your model contains more than one body part you can either save the multi grouped model or individual body parts. Save in OBJ format
If you have saved your multi-grouped model as a single file you will need to import it into Poser with none of the import options selected and use the Grouping tool to spawn props of the individual groups. Export each group as a single OBJ file. With a full body that is over fifty files and can get tedious. The Poser Tool Box has tools to greatly speed up the process.
With all the morph target files created the next task is to load them into the figure.
For each required body part select the Poser menu ObjectLoad Morph Target. When prompted browse to the relevant file. In put a name. Click the OK.
If you want to create a full body morph go through each body part in turn and set the new morph dial to 1.000. Then use the Poser menu FigureCreate Full Body Morph. Now go through each body part resetting the morph dials to zero.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With over 50 body parts these tasks can get very tedious and time consuming . The Poser Tool Box has time saving tools to perform each of these tasks automatically.
Finally save the figure to the Poser library.
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com