Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Empty Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
I would like to guide you to the entrance of the quantum theory in this site. I would like to write the topics for the people who are not familiar with the physics. I hope you will be interested in quantum theory.
Double slit experiment
At first I would like to introduce the double slit experiment of quantum mechanics.
Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Ent_ball
The above figure shows that one electron flies. There are double slit in the wall. This experiment is called "double slit experiment". The electrons collide with the wall or go through the double slit. What happens if we repeat it? Some electrons collide with the wall as shown below.
Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Ent_wall_first
If we increase the number of electrons, we can see the following figure.
Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Ent_wall_last
We can see the distribution of electrons in the following figure.
Double slit experiment of quantum mechanics Ent_frequency
This is very mysterious. The electrons pass through the slit, one by one. Why can we see the interference fringes?
The state of the electronic is expressed by the following wave function.
Ψ (x )
This function is called "psi x".
The wave function is the function of complex numbers. In this experiment, there are two possibilities in the electronic. The first is the potential to pass through the slit of the left. The second is the potential to pass through the slit of the right. We add the wave functions Ψ1 (x ) and Ψ2 (x ) corresponding to the both potentials.
Ψ (x )= Ψ1 (x )+ Ψ2 (x )
The interference occurs from this summation. It is called "superposition principle." Observation probability of electrons P(x ) is the square of the absolute value of the wave function.
P (x )= |Ψ(x ) |2
P (x )= |Ψ1 (x )+ Ψ2 (x ) |2
However, how why does this mysterious thing occur?
Why the interference occurs?
Physicist Feynman described the following words in 1965 in the text book "The Feynman Lectures on Physics".
One might still like to ask: "How does it work? What is the machinery behind the law?"
No one has found any machinery behind the law. No one can "explain" any more than we have just "explained." No one will give you any deeper representation of the situation. We have no ideas about a more basic mechanism from which these results can be deduced.
So, we do not know the mechanism. I would like to quote Einstein's words of 1951 from the text book "Gauge Theories in Particle Physics".
All the fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me no closer to the answer to the question, "What are light quanta?" Of course today every rascal thinks he knows the answer, but he is deluding himself.
In this site, I would like to consider the mystery of the quanta with you.]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com