Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Poser Tutorial OBJ2CR2 | Other Figures
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poser Tutorial OBJ2CR2 | Other Figures  Empty Poser Tutorial OBJ2CR2 | Other Figures Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
This page may look a little wordy but a summery could be:-

1. Write a one word TXT file
  2. You probably will be able to use an existing template but please check.
  3. Follow step by step instructions to create a donor CR2 file.
What to do if "your" figure is not supported.
To be honest with over 100 figures supported (see list below), and the very good likelihood that I'll keep this software up to date a "Figure not supported" message is more likely to be because you are using a variation of one of the supported figures. For example one that has been remapped and now references a different OBJ file. The solution here is to simply use the "out of the box" version of the figure. But what if it really is a figure for which no support files are found? You will need to create three files, the details are as follows:-
1) The TXT file
This is simply a txt file containing just the name of the figures geometry OBJ file. No headers, no spaces, just the name of the file. The file MUST be named in the format Your Figure Name obj.txt For example the one for the James G2 figure is called "JamesG2 obj.txt" and contains the single word "JamesG2.OBJ". Save the file to Runtime\Python\poserScripts\PhilC\Shared Data
2) The Grouping Template
The likelihood here is that a suitable one is already included so there is nothing to be done. I have tried to include the majority of variations; with/without buttocks, necks, collars etc. Its not the size and shape that is important because you'll be adapting that when you run the script, it is the groups that matter. There is a button in the Figure Utilities that will enable you to easily compare what groups are in the figure with those in the loaded group template. You will only need to make a new template if the combination of groups in your figure do not find a match with a supplied template. The easiest way to make a new template is to start with one of the supplied ones and edit in your 3D modeling application or UV Mapper. You just need to have the same groups in the template as the figure (excluding fingers, toes and eyes). I named the group material the same as the group purely for convenience. The script does not use that information. You will need to create two templates, one for pants, the other for skirts. For skirts I have placed everything below the waist into the hip group. There are many ways to rig a skirt. I've found it best to start with the simple then edit into something more complex if required. See info on joint parameters for more details.
The template OBJ file MUST be saved to Runtime\libraries\Props\PhilC Designs\OBJ2CR2 with a name format Pants_Your Figure Name_style.obj For example the one for the James G2 figure is called "Pants_G2male_style.obj". The one for the skirt will be Skirt_Your Figure Name_style.obj "Your Figure Name" must match what you used for the txt file.
To create the template prop, open one of the existing template.PP2 files in a text editor and edit the objFileGeom line to reference your new OBJ file. Save the PP2 file with a new name of your choice to Runtime\libraries\Props\PhilC Designs\OBJ2CR2

2) The Donor CR2 files.
If you look in the Runtime\Python\poserScripts\PhilC\Shared Data directory you will see more CR2 files than you can shake a stick at. These are donor files that are applied by the script to the finalized, correctly grouped clothing geometry. They are in a shared directory because other PhilC Python scripts use the same information and it avoids duplication. To create one for you custom figure you'll need to execute the following steps:-

1. Load your custom figure into the Poser scene.
  2. Click the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button followed by the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button. This will basically zero everything in the figure except its age Smile
  3. Now use the Poser menu:- Edit --- Memorize -- Figure. This will remove any preset bends an important factor in conforming clothing.
  4. Click the Poser Materials tab to enter the Materials Room, then select the figure's "Preview" material and delete all maps and nodes if present. They are never applied to the material but if left in can cause annoying subsequent "file not found" errors.
  5. Save the figure to the Poser figure library. This is not its final resting place so any name of your choosing will be OK
  6. Next the morphs need to be removed. If you own the Poser Tool Box you can do this now whilst still inside Poser. Another option is to use the free Morph Manager. When completed save the CR2 file ... still with a name of your choosing to any Poser figure library folder.
  7. The next step to remove surplus body parts and materials is optional. The donor CR2 can work with them still in but it will be untidy. The utility I use for this is the free CR2 Editor. Screen shots below are taken using that application.
    A figure's CR2 file could be considered to have three main sections.

• A Geometry Declaration section
    • A Joint Parameter section
    • A Figure Section (hierarchy, weld and material)

Editing the Geometry Declaration Section
    Change the figureResFile reference to read :Runtime:Python:poserScripts:PhilC:Shared Data:temp:temp.obj
    Click on each unrequired body group then hit the delete key on the keyboard. The rule of thumb is to keep one group beyond the end of your clothing. For example Peddle Pushers will keep the feet group but Daisy Dukes will stop at the thighs.
    Changing the version number is not essential but it will prevent the popup "This figure is for a later version .... etc." if the figure is opened in an earlier version. Poser files are for the most part backwards compatible. If there is information in the file that the version can not handle it is just ignored.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Editing the Joint Parameter Section
    Change the figureResFile reference (not visible in this screen shot),to read :Runtime:Python:poserScripts:PhilC:Shared Data:temp:temp.obj
    There are two "figureResFile" lines in a CR2 file. You will need to edit both of them.
    Delete exactly the same groups in this section as the section above.
    Editing the Figure Section
    There will be one block of "addChild" lines and further down a block of "weld lines". Delete exactly the same groups in this section as the section above.
    In between these two blocks will be the figure IK lines. These are best left alone. Poser knows how to handle them when in conforming clothing. If you edit them out here you will need to edit additional lines within the joint parameter section. The chance for error is high. I leave them in unless there is a very good reason to exclude them.
    Still in the Figure Section but scrolled down almost to the bottom is where the figure's material data is stored. Delete all except "Preview".
    Every figure CR2 file will include a Preview material. This and other scripts use it as a place holder to show where new materials need to be added.
    Note that this early P4 figure file includes "presetMaterial" blocks. All of these need to be deleted including the "presetMaterial Preview". presetMaterial blocks are not generally used in later Poser figure files.
    That completes the essentials. You can tidy up further by changing the "name Figure 1" line to a name of your choosing. I usually stick with "Figure 1". You can change the figure index number, I usually go with ":1" using the search and replace tool. However here we are getting into esthetics, it really makes little difference to the file.
    Now save the file. Still with a name of your choosing to any convenient Poser figure library directory.
  8. Final part is to make two copies of this file into the Runtime\Python\poserScripts\PhilC\Shared Data directory. One change the name to Your Figure Name Pants.cr2, the other Your Figure Name Skirt.cr2 At this point you can call it done, the Pants certainly are but if you wanted to adjust the fall off zones for the Skirt buttocks or thighs now would be the time. Best way for me to explain this is to ask you to convert a skirt for an already supported figure then open the joint editor select the thigh or buttock and see how I have set them up. Basically I have expanded all the fall off zones for each joint (twist, bend, side-side) so that the zones encompass the full length of the skirt. If you do this you will (a) need to apply the CR2 to a model that includes all the body parts contained in the CR2 and (b) be prepared to edit the figureResFile line again and delete surplus materials again. The alternative is to call it done and leave this editing (if required) to the final converted clothing.

Currently 116 figures supported.
Aiko Alexa2 ApolloMaximus Clark 1 David Dina Lo Res Dina Dylan Elle Lo Res Elle Eve4 Freak Furraldo2 Furraldo2D Furrette2 Furrette2D Glamorous Jessi Glamorous Vickie gremlin HER Hiro Howard Ichiro 1 Ichiro 2 Ingenue Vickie 3 Ingenue Vickie IngenueVickie26 JamesG2 JamesG2_Basic Jenny KelvinG2 KelvinG2_Basic Kiki Kiss Kit Kit_WW Koji KojiG2 KojiG2_Basic Koshini 1 Koshini 2 Krystal Krystal-K2 Kyle LaRoo2 Laura Laura PT Luke Luke PT M2 M3 M3M2 Maddie Maddie PS Marina Matt Matt PS Maya Doll Michael 1 RR Michael 2 P4 Miki MillBaby3 Natalia3 Ultra NataliaP4 Natrixa3 Ultra NatrixaP4 NEAena NeftOoN_GAL NeftOoN_PAL P4 Boy P4 Girl P4 Male P4 Posette P4boy P4girl P4maleSkeleton P5 Don P5 Judy P5 Penny P5 Will P6 Ben P6 James HiRes P6 James P6 Jessi HiRes P6 Jessi P6 Kate Pearl PH-Female LoRes PH-Female PH-Male Phoebe Preschool Girl Preteen Vicki R-Lina Sara ScareBear Scarietta SheFreak Staci LoRes Staci Stephanie Stephanie Pitite Terai Yuki Terai YukiHR TeraiYuki 2 The Girl The Girl_V3UV UglyBoy V2 V3 V3V2 Victoria 1 Lo Res Victoria 1 RR Victoria 2 P4 ZygoteFemale
More figures have since been added.
These include Poser 7 and G2 figures and V4. If they are not in your file set please see the update page. To be honest I keep adding figures to these scripts and sometimes forget to update the info pages. If you are not sure about any particular figure please email me and I'll be happy to check.
]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com