Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing tutorial for Poser 5 or up
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing tutorial for Poser 5 or up  Empty Poser Tutorial Dynamic Clothing tutorial for Poser 5 or up Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
An "old" tutorial of mine that I think can still help to new users

http://www.kaposer.com/dintut01E.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO USE DYNAMIC CLOTHES IN POSER 5

Before we do anything else we need a dynamic cloth, isn't it? I've one ready just here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If you wish to read the spanish version click here

A little introduction is needed to better understand what a dynamic cloth is. It is a piece of cloth that don't have any "bones", and therefore can't be conformed to any figure. It's exactly like a prop but, it can be used only in Poser 5's cloth room. Having said all that, we can now continue.

Install the cloth, open Poser 5 and load V3 (that's because this cloth is for V3). IT'S VERY IMPORTANT that V3 have all her body parts set to 0, all the morphs have to be set to 0 too and the IK chains unchecked before proceeding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next thing, load the cloth, as you can see in the image... what? Does she look too much sexy? Nah!

It's important to check that the cloth is parented to Vicky's hip, if that's not the case do it now on the object properties / set parent.

The dynamic clothes don't work "as they are", we need to create a small animation. We are going to do a small 10 frames animation with the final intention in mind to do a render with this cloth. The animation length by default is 30, so we edit it by clicking on 30 and writing 10.

Go to frame 10 and pose Vicky...ooops! I've gone too far with the dial. THE SLOWER COMPUTERS can need more than 10 frames for the animation. In this case you'll need to extend the animation to 15 or 20 frames, not moving the figure in the first 5 or 10 frames so to let the cloth adapt to the morphs and start the animation at that point.

We have completed the animation. I repeat that Vicky must be set completely to 0 on frame 1, we then move to frame 10 and load the morphs and give her a pose. The cloth looks odd at this point but, don't worry, it's normal to behave that way. Just a thing to look after... as you can see the left hand is touching the body and going through the cloth.

We must avoid this for happening, so we move the hand out -later we'll correct the position of the hand-.

With a little practice we'll learn how to pose the hand at the right distance so the cloth folds around it, giving it a quite natural effect but, meanwhile hands out.
We then move the animation timeline to 0 and we're ready to go to the cloth room [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on the New Simulation button to obtain the settings panel.

We write the start and end frames we're working with - in our case 1 and 10-, the kind of collision -the one selected is the fastest, I wouldn't use another if this one doesn't give you any problem-, and the draping frames, which is 10 by default. Click OK.

Next click clothify and select your cloth the same way you see on the image.

The next step is to establish the collision parameters clicking on Collide Against.

Clicking on Add/Remove unfolds the Hierarchy editor. We have to check all the body parts that we think will come into contact with the dress. The figure could even have more props attached like a belt or other conforming clothes, like a pair of boots. We should check too all those.

It is time to enter all the other secondary parameters as you can see on the image. If the dress isn't going to touch the hands, the head or the feet, we tell Poser to ignore those collisions so we will save processing time. The dials produce little changes on the way the dress will conform to the body, right now we'll leave them as they are. The start draping from zero pose option comes checked by default. Click OK

As you can see, there are some additional dials. They are exactly that, additional, if we turn them, we'll change the way the cloth will behave during the simulation. I think that the most spectacular is cloth density, which with high values gives an impressive gravity effect to the clothes. When you've done a few animations you'll be ready to play a bit with those dials, but for now we'll leave the default options.

We're done! Click on Calculate Simulation and leave the computer "cooking" for a while ... - first it calculates the draping, and then the animation that will take you to the end you were looking for- You'll see how the animation goes on, and at the end the result will be something like the image above. If at the end the result is not too much clear or it seems that the dress is not closefitting, move the timeline to 0 and then back to 10, so Poser "gets refreshed".

It is time to go back to the pose interface. As you can see it's not that bad at all. Now you can place the hand on its place. Don't worry, when you have practised more, you'll be able to place the dress between the hand and the body.

You can now render the image! Some hair here, a certain prop there....Ta-Daaa!

There is something you have to know when using dynamic clothes, and it is that if they aren't well done, they'll give you some problems or the process will go slow. I recommend all the Svdl's creations for V2 and V3, they work well and fast. On the contrary, if you get hold of a prop that is not 'dynamic' or makes it too slow, or that has strange deformations like unwelded vertices... leave them until my next tutorial, in which I'll explain how to use all kind of clothes (conforming ones, too) in the cloth room.

I hope this little tutorial is of any use for you and you didn't get bored too much.
Eh, I feel a bit Doc ;=] lol

Tutorial clumsily done by Kaposer. Doubts, suggestions, corrections and rebukes can be addressed to me to contact@kaposer.com

Many thanks to Bernadó for translating this tutorial to English[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com