Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||LightWave 3D Tutorial How to create a realistic looking water
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum
Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, come and join us Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB English forum

Welcome to (Industry & Native boffin) The industrial age here is full of fighting spirit, you and I both through this network space with Native biological spirit boffin came to the mad labs. home INBforum.com, Permanent name: inb-english.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LightWave 3D Tutorial How to create a realistic looking water Empty LightWave 3D Tutorial How to create a realistic looking water Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
First of all I want to show note I don't want to show just THE way to create a water map.
Water is one of the most difficult maps and you can't make one that you can use in all of your scenes, but for the best results you have to create one for every scene.

Daytime Oceans and water surfaces need much more work then a ocean at night, I've tryed to make a map that can be easilly modified so you can play on your own with the settings. I have also included a modified daytime image.

Step 1: First fire up the Modeler create a plane(here we take 2km*2km) and hit tab and subdivide the Polygones. Hit "q" and a surface.

Step 2: Now start Layout and put the obj. in it.

Step 3: go to Object "Properties->Geometry" and increase the "Display SubPatch Level" to 150 and the "Render SubPatch Level" to "300".

Next under "Deform" and add a Displacement Map and add the following settings:

Layout Type: Procedual
Layer Opacity: 7000%
Displacement Axis: Y

Procedual Type: turbulence
Texture Value: 3,155
Frequencies: 10
Contrast:12%
Small Power: 0,4

Scale: x/y/z 500m/500m/500m

Step 4: Now on to the map..open the "Surface Editor" and add a Texture in the Color slot.

Add 2 Gradients:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now add a Bump texture map; here I added 3 layers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Some basic settings:

diffuse: 100%

Specularity: 80%
Glossiney: 100%

Reflect: 0%

Bump: 100%

At last i added 2 shaders a "Fast Frensel" and a "Thin Film" if you make a daytime ozean you should add a "Real frensel"

Fast Frensel settings:

reflectivity: 70%
Specular: 60%

Thin Film settings:

Primary Wavelenght (nm): 441
Angle Variation (nm): 5

Color Mixing: Blend with 5%

At the end you have to add an enviroment, use SkyGen or Sky tracer or just add an image; in this scene I used SkyGen.

A little tip at the end: you can add a Null Obj. and put it as a reference object under the Texture Displacement to animate the water.

If you play a bit with the settings you can get some nice results. Check out mine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

http://eng.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Go down

上一页INBforumView previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright ©2009-2016 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com